Saturday, July 3, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Make some Lemonade!

So I haven't been around a lot for the last couple of weeks because Life has taken a detour from what was normal for me. For the first time in seven years I find myself without direction or a partner for moral support. Add to that my Department being shut down this Thursday means I will be out of work, possibly for a while.
Not letting it get me down though!

For One I am taking Painting/Sculpting/Converting Commissions again. Something I have had on hold for a couple of months due the Titan Project.
Full details can be found here.

Secondly I am going to be clearing some of my stuff on Ebay, generally stuff I don't need, but I will post a list on here for a couple of days before launching the Auction so that anyone who is interested has a chance to make me an offer. Some of the items will include some of the rare/oop miniatures and other hobby related stuff that I have multiples of, so keep your eyes peeled.

Thirdly I am going to seriously get cracking on the production of my own resin multi-piece kits. I have a few ready to make master moulds of and a few more half done. If you want some unique stuff for what I would call a reasonable price I will be selling them on Ebay to start and later in my webstore when I can fix the SQL Database and upgrade my hosting plan. If you have anything specific you want don't hesitate to email me as per the commissions link above.

Lastly I am taking a full week away for the first time in 18 months, to get my affairs in order and take a break to get my head back on straight. If you place any requests between the 9th and 16th of this month I may not get back to you until the 16th.

Just did a painting session with the lads tonight and got a full 10 minis 90% done in one sitting. So already I am making progress towards something.

Till next time
Cheers
Subby

No comments:

Post a Comment